* The Kumari are currently hard at work writing their second album and sounding as tight as ever on the live front too -
* Next few gigs are:
Northampton - 01st Feb - The Lab.
London - 10th Feb - Sebright. Hackney Rd.
Manchester - 01st March: Jimmys.
Liverpool - 02nd - District.
* We are also gearing up toward the release of new track Demons and things are bubbling along nicely.
Their debum album is here:
* Big crowds in Europe, they sold out their debut album (also called The Kumari) in Rough Trade, they have riffs that I hum for a week, they have tunes in abundance, they are sick live. ||
* A three piece who are locked tighter than a staffs jaws around the skull of a small child. Steve Lamacq rates them... they have been in shindig magazine, anyone who sees them rocks out ||
* Northampton - 1/2 - The Lab.
|| * London - 10/2 - Sebright - Hackney Rd.
* Manchester - 01/03 : Jimmys
* Liverpool - 02/03: District ||
|| Part of Orange Conspiracy Tour ||
Massive gratitude to: Pink Hankerchief Records
*’Uncovered sparkle and promise'
*A little menacing and a little enticing in equal measures '..
|| ARTROCKER MAGAZINE||
*’A band to keep close tabs on, they have some major jangle yet to share’ ..
|| THE KNIGHTS OF FUZZ GARAGE ROCK BIBLE ||
*’Like a hit of mescaline and a nice cuddle - call it a cleansing’ ..
|| THE ZINE UK. ||